Vacation plans? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vacation plans?

Default Vacation plans?

What are you guys doing for winter/summer vacations? I'm heading back home to Virginia Beach in a few weeks (to compensate for the lack of time off during Christmas) and I cannot wait to see my friends and family.

Also, I got to thinking about taking a trip this summer and I'm torn between Destin, Florida and Strathmere, New Jersey. I've heard Destin is like paradise with gorgeous beaches, but I grew up on the beach of the South Jersey shore and have been wanting to go back for a visit for years...

Just curious if anyone else was giving their vacation plans any thought...

I'm going to be traveling back and forth between Richmond and Virginia Beach all the way through the middle of next month, so maybe I'll run into you. It's about time we get to meet Jake in person!!

I AM HERE IN VIRGINIA BEACH, WE CAN LET OUR BOSTIES PLAY!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Vacation is best way to get relaxation and refreshment. In vacation we can arrange picnic and go to travel for famous place. There are many tourist destination like: Switzerland, London, New York, Paris, Singapore and so on. We can get lots of enjoyment with family, play games and so on.

Young Pup

Holiday letters for people vacations, romantic travel, other shameful vacations and trips. Look forward to to find great vacation deals with Expedia.

+ Reply to Thread