Look at all the Mix Breeds for Boston's - Page 2 Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Look at all the Mix Breeds for Boston's

i would like to think that those mixes happened by accident - a chihuahua boston, a chin boston? what the..... yuck ! we have a female min pin ( i pretend that she doesnt belong to me) and a wonderful male boston, we had a joke in our house about having "pinchie-bostons" ... anyone who speaks mexican spanish will understand....thankfully no pinche bostons in our house though !

Young Pup

Just another way for people to make Money. I never could stand the "Mixed-Designer" Breeds. Come on people if you want a mixed breed dog go to your local shelter, if you are looking for a dog with a certain mix go to your local shelter, petfinder.org or other rescue & rescue one! There are PLENTY Awaiting homes and many puppies. Ugh
    All in all, it is neat to look at what breeds mixed together look like, as what's done is done...But, I myself would never buy one.
    & I whole-heartidly agree, Boston's look better as just Bostons!
    BostonLove01 likes this.

Mocha was an accident and I think she turned out pretty darn cute! (even though the fact that she wasn't a full bred working dog is how I adopted her in the first place...)

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Fiona was a mix of sorts. Sad to think many would think she was ugly ):

some of those mixes are weird or ugly lol
    there are some cute ones there though...I like the boston/pug
    Pure Boston is stillmy favorite though Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Wow, why would people cross breed them with so many types. What a bunch of fugly looking dogs lol. I have to agree, part of the attraction to the Boston is their smooched up little faces. So adorable, every time I look at Zoey she makes me smile.

Young Pup

The Bugg is the only one I've ever seen... and the Frenchie mix. I think that breeding them with the long snouted dogs is an awful idea all together. Bostons appeal are their smushed wittle faces. :3
    Look at best travel gear here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12