Miracle of Patrick (hard pictures to look at of abuse and neglect) Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miracle of Patrick (hard pictures to look at of abuse and neglect)

All-American Dog ArtistisTrista's Avatar

Exclamation Miracle of Patrick (hard pictures to look at of abuse and neglect)

http://www.facebook.com/ThePatrickMiracle

This happened an hour away from my home. In my state. Kisha Curtis, is on trial not for the abuse and neglect of an animal, but they have decided to go after her for indictable offenses including "Torture and torment of a living creature" with up to 3 years in jail and $3000 fine. Imagine what a person like that could do to a child? And the apartment she lived in was deemed inhabitable.

Please do me a favor and write/call/fax for them to seek(kindly) the fullest punishment available.
    Carolyn A. Murray, Acting Essex County Prosecutor
    50 W Market St # 3
    Newark, NJ 07102-1690
    (973) 621-47000

For more information on "Patricks law" http://www.patrickslaw.com/ which advocates a stronger punishment for animal cruelty.
    Let them know we will no longer tolerate ANY abuse or neglect of a living creature.

All-American Dog ArtistisTrista's Avatar

I know times are tough, but please follow this link. http://www.causes.com/campaigns/156038?cause_id=598593

The Mayor of Newark is taking donations to construct an animal shelter in Patrick's name. The city of Newark desperately needs this and even if it's a dollar, it all helps. Thank you all so very much. <3

All-American Dog BostonBellaButton's Avatar

I was thinking about posting something about this. I'm glad someone did. Patrick is truly a miracle and it is even more that his personality is so wonderful despite all he's been through. I strongly encourage everyone to take a look at it and continue to keep looking at it as updates are posted daily as well as video updates. He is awesome! I hear there was a petition but can't find a link to it. Does anyone know where to find it? Go Patrick!
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

The petition is listed on the FaceBook page.

I literally threw up in my mouth when I saw the pictures of Patrick when he was found. It absolutely disgusted me that people are capable of doing horrible things like that. I mean you have to be one heartless son of a &@%*& to do that to an innocent creature.

I hope the lady that they are putting on trial for the abuse is given no leniency.
    ...Happiness is a warm puppy...
    Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread