Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse?

All-American Dog Nugget & Doodle Bug's Avatar

Default Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse?

Has anyone done the Master Cleanse, aka, the lemonade diet, cayanne pepper diet, maple syrup diet? Today was day one for me and I wanted to know if anyone else tried it and how it went. I would love to hear if anyone else has tried it....
    Click here to enlarge

Just be careful! (I worry too much--live too close to a top naturopathic university and know about nutrition and weight loss from a whole foods standpoint--so this is me WORRYING)

What is your goal?
    Click here to enlarge

A girl at my office did it. While she did lose weight, the side effects were horrible. She broke out really bad on her face and neck. Her breath was beyond horrible and I could smell it from a distance. She fainted a few different times and had horrible stomach pains. Oh-and she was a very bitter and angry person when she wasn't feeling faint.

Do you ever watch The Office? There was a weight loss episode and Kelly did the Cleanse. How she looked and acted is exactly what happens. It's gross.

If you're trying to lose weight, I would suggest diet and exercise. If you are wanting speedier results, I would call your doctor and talk to them about Adipex.

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

YES - I lasted only 2 days. Got the FLU right after, was in bed for 3 days. I don't think I'll ever do it again, BUT, I will drink the lemonade mixture every now and then, just not the thing in my diet.
    Click here to enlarge
    ROCCO - Blue & White Boston Terrier | Follow Rocco on Twitter!

Young Pup

The Master Cleanse system has been around for many years but success varies greatly on your genetics. Because it's liquid only you don't have a lot of energy.

+ Reply to Thread