About the BT Forums itself.. Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About the BT Forums itself..

Default About the BT Forums itself..

Didn't want to continue to derail this thread http://www.bostonterrierforums.com/f...g-crate-2.html but I noticed there doesn't to be and active mods or admins. Is there A Forum/Community Manager? Or anyone actively updating and managing the main site? I'm just curious since I work for a Forum/blog software company and the fact that this place is still kind of like the wild west in that respect makes it kind of an anomaly. Is free reign on purpose or did those who originally own/ran this place abandon it??

good question... they need a mod for sure, kind of dumb not to.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monique Click here to enlarge
    Didn't want to continue to derail this thread http://www.bostonterrierforums.com/f...g-crate-2.html but I noticed there doesn't to be and active mods or admins. Is there A Forum/Community Manager? Or anyone actively updating and managing the main site? I'm just curious since I work for a Forum/blog software company and the fact that this place is still kind of like the wild west in that respect makes it kind of an anomaly. Is free reign on purpose or did those who originally own/ran this place abandon it??

I have been here since 2009, there was one or two Mods that were active for awhile and I haven't seen them in awhile.

+ Reply to Thread