The "other" forum..?? Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The "other" forum..??

Young Pup

Thumbs down The "other" forum..??

I hope this is ok to ask here, but has anyone had luck with registering on w00f boards? I've tried to register multiple times, followed the activation link in the email like any other forum. And my account sits in "moderating reviewing your account" mode for about 2 days, and then they just delete my account. What is up with that? I'm a part of probably 10 different forums for my various hobbies, and never have I seen accounts just get deleted, that blows my mind. Are they trying to prevent growth? Just dumb!

Young Pup

Last edited by echojax; 11-28-2012 at 11:14 PM.

The same thing happened to me. I can only imagine they are trying to stop spammers. I honestly have no idea though. I gave up about four months ago.
    Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

Young Pup

Guess I'm not alone then, sounds like the admin doesn't know what he's doing lol. Echojax thanks I am registered on that board as well, just looking for some more BT specific boards like this one.

Young Pup

I sent them 2 emails, no response, that was over a week ago. Bunch of clowns running that site.

+ Reply to Thread