first..last.. day at the lake ): and more (: Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sweet Lil Bella
  • 1 Post By aileen231
  • 1 Post By Sweet Lil Bella

Thread: first..last.. day at the lake ): and more (:

Smile first..last.. day at the lake ): and more (:

2011-09-27_17-51-30_455.jpg2011-09-27_17-40-47_851.jpg2011-09-27_17-55-03_817.jpg2011-09-27_17-40-13_392.jpg100_1247.jpg

She absolutely loved going into the water, and kept wanting to go in. I thought it would be freezing for her because it's october.. i guess not. The last one is of her and her big sister Missy (: they play 24/7 lol

My lil bella is growing up so fast ): ..

i just remembered i uploaded these last night (: check em out for a little laugh Click here to enlarge

http://youtu.be/K2cUUbIsR9w

http://youtu.be/lIPc6k5l_Mk

She is so cute!! I'm shocked my Bella hasn't done that yet w/ the toilet paper as naughty as she can be. My boyfriend put a video of her on Youtube being a brat biting the couch but I cant figure out how to put the link on here, If you go on youtube its called Bella! Dont bite the couch! Click here to enlarge Such a little bandit!
    bella(: and aileen231 like this.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

4. Remove Advertisements
    BostonTerrierForums.com
    Advertisements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofMQi...e_gdata_player

Here is your link for Bella Dont bite the couch! Its so freaking Cute!!!!

Thank you very much Aileen, I'm not so great at figuring out that stuff I was gonna have my boyfriend help me later. You would think she is so bad when you see that but she is normally very good, she just has little tantrums sometimes Click here to enlarge She isnt even a yr and a 1/2 yet so she still does that bratty puppy stuff especially when she wants attention!
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

Hey no problem! Sometimes my smart phone can be useful! lol Lilly is almost 1 1/2 and still does naughty things like that too! Its when we are outside in the backyard and she wants to tear up a patch of dirt and flowers! The more I tell her No she hops in the air changing directions and growls and then will super fast run laps around me the the little garden of Dirt and dug up uhhh what do you call it, its the stuff you lay down under barkdust. weed fabric? Well she loves it and to pull on it and rip it! ahhh if it was not so darn cute!!! But the only problem is that we have wild mushrooms grow in that area for some reason... We live in Utah. So everyday I have to go out and dig up cause I am afraid what will happen if she eats them. Last year she was too young to really realize she would want to eat the bushes of mushrooms that grow like weeds. But now its a game!
    bella(: likes this.

I just seen that video of Bella, that made me laugh Click here to enlarge Well.. i now know how my little tiny ones gonna act (: haha she purposely bites the coach and rugs when we are looking lol.. bostons have such a great personality. I'm laughing pretty much all day at her.

- aileen231, bella bites flowers too! and trys to get mushrooms.. but we've tried to pull them all out. While she's doing it she looks at us like oh you aren't gonna catch me. lol little brats (:

-Sorry for talking about my girl so much, but i have one more thing to add! I also have a pitbull terrier.. and as everyone knows some terrier's are crazy (: .. Well when my pit and bella play for a bit.. my pit all of a sudden gets this urge to run as fast as she can into the kitchen the living room probably 5+ times.. well now bella does that.. and everyone needs to get out of the way because they don't stop! lol i'll have to tape it!

My girl does that too, runs from the bedroom to the living room and flies up the back of the couch and back again like 5 times! My boxer would do that too. She also loves picking at bushes in the backyard and then running away like you described aileen. And she always wants to make it into a game. Its funny how they all have such bratty little attitudes Click here to enlarge Lucky they are so cute.
    bella(: likes this.
    -Sonja (Bella's mom)

Click here to enlarge

+ Reply to Thread