Product Review: BarkBox Super Chewer Subscription Box Special for Boston Terrier visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Product Review: BarkBox Super Chewer Subscription Box

Your Bargain Hunter

DefaultProduct Review: BarkBox Super Chewer Subscription Box

<p class="p1">Have an aggressive chewer who destroys even the most durable toy just by looking at it? Your dogs are going to love the Super Chewer subscription box and so will you.

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">I am always on the hunt for toys that my dogs won’t destroy. Even though they are both medium-sized dogs, they’re both lab mixes and while cute as buttons, they’re also young and mouthy. Lilly is two-years-old and has a mix of Lab, Shepherd and Boxer and Lucy is ten months and has a mix of Lab and hound. They are both what we affectionally call “Super Chewers” (but if honest, aggressive is definitely the word I’d use for them because they are in it to win it when it comes to destroying every toy I bring in.)

<p class="p1">

<p class="p1">Read the full story via PetGuide.com

<p class="p2">

<p class="p2">Click here to enlarge

<p class="p2">Click here to enlarge

<p class="p1">

Young Pup

My dog is the calmest animal on the planet. I saw this shepherd in the shelter and I just fell in love with her. I spend most of my time on it and do not regret it at all because it is my only friend Click here to enlarge I recently found out that sometimes it is necessary to make surprises for dogs and began to be interested in this. I read on the forums about barboxes and it was very interesting. I decided to read at officiallypets.com the review of a professional in this field and she said that it is really a very cool idea and it helps dogs become happier. From that moment I signed up and every month my dog receives a new set of gifts and also it is absolutely not expensive!

+ Reply to Thread